Things You Will Need
- Cutting board
- Spiralizer (can be found at any large department store)
- All basic cooking tools ex. Pots, pans, cooking utensils.
- Cooking oil
Optional but not nessesary:
- Food processor
- Manual veggie chopper
- Garlic press
We create a weekly meal plan full of delicious, nutritious, plant based meals. We make recipe cards with photo's on how to prepare each meal at home. We do all the thinking and planning for you so that you don't have to. Nothing but easy home cooking.
We do all the shopping for you so you can spend more time doing what you love. Rooted sources our products from local farmers. We believe in knowing where our food is coming from and whom it is coming from. We source always local and/or organic if possible.
We even prep all the specialty beans, sauces and dressings in house. Anything that takes longer than 30 mins we got you covered.
Rooted then fills a box with all the sauces, ingredients and our step-by-step recipe cards, then delivers it to your door. This allows you to learn 3 new delicious recipes every week in the comfort of your own kitchen. Everyone deserves good, healthy, nutritious food. We at Rooted have made it our life mission to help make this happen for you.
How to Subscribe:
1. Click on Meal Plans to subscribe to one of our 2 meal subscriptions.
- Our Peas in a Pod Box will feed up to 2 adults a week for 3 large dinners, or anything equivalent.
- Our Bunch of Carrots Box will feed a family of 5 (2 adults and 2-3 children depending on their appetite and age).
2. On our Weekly Menu you will be able to see 3 weeks in advance of all recipes you will be receiving.